Specialized Journal Development Services
Our journal development experts can help you with certain aspects of publication development that are unique to scholarly journals, such as:
- Impact factor consultation
- Editorial board development
- Society partnership development
A Long-Term Content Strategy = Journal Success
We can help you develop a long-term journal content strategy to increase the number of quality submissions, improve the impact factor, and boost subscription uptake.
Our services include:
- Compiling relevant information on the current state of publishing
- Compiling and analyzing journal-specific data, such as statistics on submissions, acceptance rates, time-to-decision, and journal relationships
- Preparing a journal-specific reports
- Leading a discussion of the report's findings with Editors and other journal representatives to identify and develop strategies
- Preparing a journal work plan that outlines recommended actions
If you prefer a do-it-yourself approach, we can provide detailed step-by-step advice and coaching to efficiently guide you through the creation of a journal content development plan.